>> The FlashPaper 2 output you get as a result (espcially with the
latest FlashPlayer 9
>>player) is very, very, good and very lightweight.

The hugh advantage to flashpaper is the almost instantanious
rendering.  The disadvantage is that small fonts appear overly
anti-aliased.  I had a client who wanted to use it but we couldn't
solve the font problem.  It reminded me of the early days of PDFs,
when fonts were fuzzy. If you stick to large fonts, the rendering
looks great.

Damon, are  small fonts crisper in Flashpaper rendered with Player 9 ?

---Greg