You can make a simple flash file that will read in XML. Is the text
the same for everyone, but changes periodically? If so, it's super
easy.

Here's a quickie example. This is probably not the best ever example
of flash code, as I'm just learning it. But you'll get the idea:

On your first frame have code like so.
loadText();

// Load the variables from the text file
function loadText() {
        var textXML = new XML();
        textXML.ignoreWhite = true;

        textXML.load("URL of your CFM page here that outputs XML dynamically");
        text.XML.onLoad = function (success) {
        if (success) {
                ontextXMLLoaded(this);
        }
        };
}

function ontextXMLLoaded(loadedXML) {

// grab the setup node to get the basic set up data
var arNodes = loadedXML.firstChild.childNodes;

var setUpNodes = arNodes[0].childNodes;

var dynamic_text = setUpNodes[0].firstChild.nodeValue;  //Get your
text here. This path will depend on your xml

// Do something here to set the now grabbed "dynamic_text" to output
on your movie in a field called "txtField"
txtField.text = dynamic_text;

}