From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Missing Template Handler

I've tried to search the documentation, but I have not found what can
one actually do in a template designated as a missing template handler
in the CF administrator?  What information, if any, is passed to the
template?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for
the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.