Quick question,

I've been using dreamweaver for coldfusion development at work for sometime.
I've always been of the opinion that it's much more of a
designer/prototype/entry level tool.  I'm looking into alternatives to put
forward as suggestions for a DW replacement as others are now realising issues
with it.

Q. What IDE/editor do you use for coldfusion development? (and if you feel you
want to expand with why and perhaps complexity of use, then that's very kind)

Cheers,

Ryan.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and
should not be disclosed to any other party.
If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager and
the sender of this message.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses but no
guarantee is given that this e-mail message and any attachments are free from
viruses.

Fife Council
Tel: 08451 55 00 00