From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: tutorials on how to slice a design up?

Andy,

AWESOME response my man. Thanks so much for taking time to read through
my rant and count-post. I have to say that much of my experience is
geared towards Photoshop directly and not so much towards Image Ready,
so I see from your response that there are a lot of differences between
the two applications.

I guess the bottom line is that both applications are very high-level
and very capable. I guess another matter of to-each-his-own.

One thing though is that the whole cick for the context menu of layers
below the cursor. That is a cool feature (and actually something that
would be cool to have in FireWorks)... But more often than not, there's
like 30 items in that last .. YIKES!

But again, thanks so much for the response (and the blog post).

-Ben

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
www.bennadel.com