We had yet another ATT T1 line failure yesterday.  Even though we have a
Verizon DSL
as backup, that only helps for outbound traffic, since all of the DNS entries
at ATT
resolve to the IP address that they have assigned to the T1 line.  We're
looking at
managed DSN services so that in the future we can have the most critical of the
incoming traffic failover to the other IP address (associated with the DSL
line).
Ditto for inbound email messages. Anyone have recommendations (or
de-recommendations)?  They all see to be pretty inexpensive, so I'm a bit
concerned
that some of them might be living on the edge in terms of redundancy, etc.

tia
Reed