From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF blog application

Rick was talking about stuff NOT in his blogware but in mine. :) By
slideshows I mean this:

You can create a slideshow by just uploading images to a directory. Or you
can create one in the admin. If you make one in the admin, you can add
captions and a title to show.

Basically you have multiple ways to add pictures to your blog.