After reading through the CFPOP documentation, it doesn't appear that you can control
the sort order.  I believe you can use ParseDateTime to convert the date-time value to
something that DateFormat can work with.

IE:  DateFormat(ParseDateTime(popdate), "dd/mm/yyyy")

Hope this helps.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386