Jeff,
Adobe offers a toll free service to assist any CF user with installation of
CF on servers and laptops.  They can instruct you on how to isntall J2EE on
Windows and Mac.

I have called them in the past and they are very knowledgeable and eager to
help.

I forgot the number, but it was not difficult to find.

Teddy