Ok, Thanks for all your help. I have it working now. Thank you.

Have a great day

-Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 1:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Form Fields - storing unsaved values with a Page refresh

A couple of ideas:

1) Use Ajax, I can't help you here, but I'm pretty sure it could be used
for this kind of thing.

2) Use the form.submit() function to submit the form, rather then
self.location.  Then your action logic will have access to all the data
currently in the form.  It could repopulate the submitted data as well as
process the ID datum.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.