Does the stored proc work in MySQL (not running it from CF)?  I wonder
if the problem might be the cfsqltype.  You could try a different type,
to narrow it down some.

"EMF <idahopower.com>" made the following annotations.
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,