Wouldn't that be the same concept as 1,000,000 people hitting Yahoo's homepage and
search script every day?

I think what it comes down to is that a properly built application on a server capable
of handling those kind of requests is not going to have any problems with the Fusebox
methodology of coding.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386