We have integrated both the shipping rate calc and the tracking into a site
that is not yet live and it works great.  The custom tag is written, I
believe, by Michael Sheldon at Desert Raven, it's pretty good.  Did
everything we needed it to with no problems.  It uses CFHTTP so it's kind of
slow sometime when connecting to Intershipper, but it's worth the wait.

Just my .02

Bill
<cf_warrior>