I have a quick question.

I have developed an application that generally is working exactly as
expected.  Well almost - I pass a user from the web site to a payment
processing application (the firm is using a system from securepay.com.au
(DirectOne).

I am passing the correct value which is good.  So that part os fine.

Only one thing now - I seem to have got some odd values coming through and
wondering how/wy these might come through from anywhere.

Product

Qty

Unit Price

Price ($)

  _____

totalpayment

1

2305.00

2305.00

ContactFormGo.x

1

16.00

16.00

ContactFormGo.y

1

12.00

12.00

  _____

Total:

$2333.00

Basically I don't know what these ContactFormGo.x and y values are or have
come from.

I do have at the bottom of the page that submits the page and transfers to
the secure page I have the following code:

class="infoname">&nbsp;</span></td>

align="right"><span class="infoname">&nbsp;<input name="ContactFormGo"
type="image" class="formButton" id="ContactFormGo" src="images/next1.gif"
width="68" height="29" border="0"></td>

This is the only place where ContactFormGo is mentioned.

Any ideas what this could be.

Regards & thanks

Peter