You can also use <cfsetting requesttimeout="number of seconds" /> to adjust
the timeout.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: using cfhttp to submit to a form processing page on another
server

I believe you are running against the maximum request time out.  A setting
on how long a page can be running.  This can be adjusted in either the
administrator or with the <cfapplication...> tag.  I believe the url
parameter is been deprecated in the current version of CF.

Another way we got around this issue just yesterday.  Only run one cfhttp
per request, but then relocate to the page afterwards so that it runs again.
You'll probably want some kind of trigger to stop this from going on
endlessly.  We used a counter in the application scope.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any
copies of this message.