I am having trouble creating an ms access DSN.

When I create the DSN I am getting this error.

---------
Unable to update the ColdFusion MX 7 ODBC Server.
An error occurred when performing a file operation WRITE on file
C:\JRun4\servers\BSApps\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\WEB-INF\cfusion\db\slserver54\admin\test.inp.
The cause of this exception was: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\JRun4\servers\BSApps\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\WEB-INF\cfusion\db\slserver54\admin\test.inp
 (The system cannot find the path specified).
---------

But this does create a row on the DataSource table.  When I then try to delete
this DSN I receive the following error.

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

---------
The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging
purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
An exception occurred when invoking an external process.
The cause of this exception was that: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
C:\JRun4\servers\BSApps\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\WEB-INF\cfusion\db\slserver54\admin\swcla.exe
 -l dsd 'Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 ODBC Server' 'test' error=3.

The error occurred in _sl54del.cfm: line 12
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 56
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 39
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 1
Called from _sl54del.cfm: line 12
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 56
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 39
Called from msaccess.cfm: line 1

-1 : Unable to display error's location in a CFML template.
---------

Here is some of my system information.

---------
System Information
Server Details
Server Product  ColdFusion MX
Version         7,0,2,142559
Edition         Developer
Serial Number   Developer
Operating System        Windows 2000
OS Version      5.0
JVM Details
Java Version    1.4.2_09
---------

Any help?

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.