Hi: I read some posts about CF Frameworks here and learned a lot but what I
think many new CF users (including me) need to have is a complete and reliable
resource for these questions.

1. Why we should use a framework for CF while CF7 is framework itself? What are
the advantages? Should I learn more than CF, if I want to use a Framework?

2. Which Framework meets my needs? I read an article written by Steve Bryant
and quote one of his sentences "The real issue is finding the framework that
best meets your needs."  For a novice surely an easy to understand Framework
with basic but useful features should do best.

3. Which one has a good document/tutorial/book/online community? For learning
coldfusion I know Ben Forta's books are great, Lynda.com has some movie
tutorials that help a lot and CF-Talk is the best community for asking
questions. But what about Frameworks?

Please experts help us (the novice CF users) to find better/easier ways to
enjoy the beauty of CF.
Thanks
Benign