2 comments.  1st, you can also use MS Visio for this, but I agree that
Enterprise Manager's database diagrams are usually adequate (I've never
used Visio for this, but I hear it's pretty cool).  2nd, these tools
work a lot better if you have primary/foreign key's and with
constraints.  The tool will look for that and use your constraints to
map the DB.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,

"EMF <idahopower.com>" made the previous annotations.