I work in both platforms and go back and forth between them all the time.

what versions are we talking about?  mySQL5 ports right over no
problemo.  Date fields used to be an issue in older versions but I
don't recall having any problems recently.

Get hold of a copy of sqlYog.  You can connect to your SQL datasource
via an odbc connection and pull the whole thing right into the SQL
database of your choice.  Will take you only a few minutes per table,
not counting the time to actually copy the data.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, MSB Web Systems