I use Maven on Java projects and it does make the build process a lot smoother.
I've thought about using it for CF projects (especially for running unit tests
during build), but I never took it further than just the idea. It would be cool
if there was a maven repo for CF projects.

Dave Ross
http://www.coldspringframework.org