Turns out, this is a disabled feature, so I'll employ another method for the
same result.

It took about eight ANet employees through the day for one to actually say
"No, the feature is disabled. But yes it did exist once" and to give me
enough information to create a new method.

Disabling such a massive feature they should have bumped the version so
folks at least knew what was going on.

Also, in my first day of working with Authorize.net in a few years, their
performance seems rather shoddy to me. General 500 errors everywhere on and
off for hours. Disgusting stuff from a company who has been around so long.