Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you're wanting your form variables to
show up in the "URL" scope instead of the "FORM" scope, just change the
method on the form from "POST" to "GET."

This would put all form fields in the "FORM" scope:
<form method="post">

This would put all form fields in the "URL" scope:
<form method="get">

-Dan