I am thinking MDAC. This is the original code that froze up CF. Could be
MDAC or CF

<cfquery name="SearchResult" datasource="Supports" dbtype="ODBC">
        SELECT DISTINCT problemlog.TICKET AS ResultField1,
                                        problemlog.DATE AS ResultField2,
                                        problemlog.TIME AS ResultField3,
                                        problemlog.REQNAME AS ResultField4,
                                        left(problemlog.description,40) AS
ResultField5,
                                        problemlog.TICKET AS ID_Field
    FROM problemlog
        Where 1=1
        <CFIF not len(FORM.CRIT1_VALUE) EQ 0>
                And problemlog.ticket = #Form.Crit1_Value#
        </CFIF>
        <CFIF not len(FORM.CRIT2_VALUE) EQ 0>
                And problemlog.reqname like '%#Form.Crit2_Value#%'
        </CFIF>
</cfquery>

Robert Everland III
Web Developer