We've had plenty of problems with IIS5 on Win2k. Most times, there appears to
be a simple solution, but it only applies to IIS6, which requires Win2003.
So, if you're going Win2003 then IIS is probably fine.
Though I've had zero problems with a regular Apache+CF configuration, so I'd
probably still recommend that anyway.

I don't have sufficient experience with MSSQL to comment on that.

(For my personal server, I'll planning to use Linux+Tomcat+Railo+MySQL)

HTH. :)

Peter