Hey Chris - Canvas does record who makes changes, but it doesn't do
diffs... yet. I have a huge update waiting in the wings from a user
who sent it in before MAX. I'm hoping to get Canvas 2 out the door in
the next week or so.

On 11/1/06, Chris Norloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We tried CFWiki (v1.3) but decided against it. I was seeking something to
> collect processes & lessons-learned from our SysAdmin team - the sort of
> thing you'd email to teammates to say 'I just learned this way of making
> things easier'.
>
> I found the editing and user tracking to be about the same effort as putting
> up a web page. Not hard, but not something to open to everyone.
>
> What I'd really like is something that tracks who's making changes, what
> changes are made, and the text input is 'just type it in and that's where it
> goes'.

Raymond Camden, Vice President of Technology for roundpeg

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : ray.camdenfamily.com
AOL IM   : cfjedimaster

Video game player? Have kids? Check out KidGamers.org