From: Jones, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 6:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: fusebox style: too much disk access?

If the code is logical, organized, and well written, it shouldn't matter if
you utilize the Fusebox methodology or not, fusebox assists people with
accomplishing these things.  If you do it without using the fusebox
methodology, that doesn't make you wrong.  Any approach to programming that
is not logical, organized, and well written is a pain to debug, maintain,
and update, regardless of whether it is in fusebox or not.  The fact that so
many fuseboxers take offense to non-fuseboxers and vice versa is rather
disturbing.  We should strive to forward ourselves by not getting into nit
picky arguments amongst ourselves about matters of style, and focus on
helping each other with the problems that we all run into.