Can any recommend a free forum like houseoffusion for SQL coding issues.
I've used sqlmag.com but they forums have little traffic.

>From the 2nd query, I'm trying to extract only records from 2nd query where
>the average of avg(ratingvalue) >=4 and I'm not sure how do do this.

1st Query
SELECT     *
FROM         dbo.recipes INNER JOIN
                      dbo.relrecipecats ON dbo.recipes.recipeID =
dbo.relrecipecats.recipeID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.recipecategories ON
dbo.relrecipecats.recipecategoryID = dbo.recipecategories.recipecategoryID
INNER JOIN
                      dbo.recipereviews ON dbo.recipes.recipeID =
dbo.recipereviews.recipeID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.ratings ON dbo.ratings.ratingID =
dbo.recipereviews.ratingID INNER JOIN
                      dbo.images ON dbo.recipes.imageID = dbo.images.imageID
WHERE     recipes.imageID<>0 And recipereviews.ratingID >=4 AND
recipes.addressid = 0 AND (MONTH(datecreated) = MONTH(GETDATE()))

2nd Query

 SELECT count(recipereviewID) AS totalratings, avg(ratingvalue) AS avgrating
 FROM recipereviews INNER JOIN ratings ON recipereviews.ratingID =
ratings.ratingID
 WHERE  recipeID = #whatscookin.recipeID#
(I wanted to add to this with ) AND (avgrating) >= 4
(but I get an error, invalid column name avgrating)
(I've also tried)