From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Adobe Captivate

Anyone used this?

Just been using it today to make some flash  tutorials.
I am not using full video mode, just snapshot mode to show how to use a
web based app, so it only records each page and mouse clicks etc.
But the flash file is still coming out at 8MB, which seems rather large
compared to other such flash tutorials I have seen/used.

Am I misisng some way to optimise the output ?

Russ