From: Josh Nathanson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT - CSS Float Image Bottom Right corner of DIV

I said originally it was a hack, and I wasn't the one who said "I'd use a
table", that was Denny.  I just provided an admittedly hack method to
achieve the desired result given certain circumstances.

But, I would use a table anyway. I can't be "stuffed" with css layouts most
of the time.  Call me when someone develops CLS (Cascading Layout Sheets)
;0)

-- Josh