>Actually, do not try that. It will not work. BRAIN FART!!
>

>If you output to the screen
>
><cfoutput>
>#aMyUrls[3][i]#"
></cfoutput>
>
>What do you get?

Hi,
The value #aMyUrls[3][i]# takes strings from an array which I use for naming.
As far as the loop keep going it is gong to take different names. When I try to
output the result as you suggested it takes the first name on the array as it
should. (The loop doesn t go further on as it results an error.

<cfset aMyUrls[3][1] = "InGrrdf">
<cfset aMyUrls[3][2] = "Bbcrdf">
<cfset aMyUrls[3][n] = "n">

the above naming is refearing to files on the server which I need to delete if
the system detects that they are more than 15 minutes old.

I can send you the whole loop to have a better idea if you wish. As I said this
is my first application I am building with CF and it is probably just a newbe
mistake.
thanx
Ioannis