I get the following error when trying to consume a .Net web service on another
web server.  I can call the wsdl and get it from the web server.  I can also
use the .Net server to call it and it works fine.  Any thoughts?

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=null Line=20: Open quote is expected
for attribute "width" associated with an element type "hr". It is recommended
that you use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document
for correctness. If the requested WSDL document can't be retrieved or it is
dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has programming
errors.

Thanks,
Daron Smith