On 11/2/06, Bryan Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When you say you added CF 7 did you mean you purchased a copy and installed
> it?
> or does the host add it to your account and you pay extra for it?

Bryan, you can do either way. In the long run, purchasing would be
cheaper, but I didn't have the grand or so for the Standard version
and therefore opted to pay monthly for it. Plus I figured if I but CF
7 now, I'll be wanting to upgrade to 8 next year.

It think the deal was $20/mo for the base VPS account, plus $25/mo for CF 7.

The VPS option is fairly new to me also. I signed up for it a little
over a week ago. But you have full access to the CF Administrator, no
functions (e.g., createObject) are blocked, you have full email
control and tons of other stuff. I'm still learning since it is based
on Linux (CentOS distro), but so far I have four websites up (some
still say Under Construction) and have no complaints.

Matt