Actually there is enough information.

I have posted to the same page using cfhttp many and I repeat many times.

The difference is I do not send the submit button to do it, I send the
action that will define me to send the login information, otherwise Ithe
form will get displayed again.

So I will satnd up and say it again...

===== Quote ====
Michael, your problem lies with the fact you are connecting to the form
page. That is not what you need to do. What you nned to do is connect to the
processing page that the form is connecting to, and using cfhttp the way you
are pass the username and password but not the submit button.
===== Quote End ====

Sop if this dude has <form action="login.asp?action=login"> then he needs to
do that. Of if he has <input type="hidden" name="action" value="login"> then
he needs to send it.

The water is getting dirtier :-)