Fusebox, what an over blated piece of shit....

No seriously why does a framework have anything to do with a quote being
won, tell me I use my own framework till I got stuck into MG:U and it has
worked and performed much faster and not as bloated as fusebox is.

So, tell me again why being a fusebox developer would win me a contract? It
shouold boil down to can I deliver on time, will I met the budget set forth,
and will I be able to deliver the product the client needs:-)

Shit, there are times when I know MG:U and MachII aren't upto the job. So
what makes fusebox the be all and end all to determine a job:-)