This comes up every few weeks. IE suffered from a patent issue; MS had
to alter the browser in a way which prevents some types of flash from
working properly unless written out to the browser via javascript.

CF 7.0.2 fixes this, but you need the CFIDE folder correctly mapped or
you need to copy the JS files from the relevant folders there to your
own CFIDE folders.