I have a CF application that uses various statements to prevent browser
caching. This works well except when a user clicks on a link in, say, an
e-mail. Then that link opens in the instance of IE my application is using.
Because of the browser anti-caching when the user hits the back button to
return to my page, they are told that the page has expired. Refresh and they
loose their work.

Is there some way to prevent this from happening (short of making Netscape
the default browser)? The only solution that is practical would be something
I can put into the HTML. I cannot configure user computers.

Basically I want only MY application to run in that particular instance of
IE. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Christopher P. Maher
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]