Julie,
>From my travels/experience, the best teams (most productive) I've seen
assembled are basically a combination of 3 groups, at least member for each
group. You can vary these numbers depending on the amount of work for each
type and the skill level of each member.. But basically what you want is:

1) a Graphics team
a. This team will do the storyboards, Photoshop mockups and has/gets final
approval of the design. They may/may not work with the 3rd member for the
HTML storyboards depending on their skill level with HTML..

2) Functional team - aka.. the CF coders..
a. This is the team  who will take the Photoshop mockups and build the basic
functional interface (block interface). For instance making sure there is a
search box at the top and it does the search properly, or the form has the
needed fields and inserts the data properly. But you don't want them
spending too much time, making sure all of the fonts are correct or that
there are 15 pixels of space between the columns.. That's for the 3rd team..

3) An HTML team..
a. This team will take the functional app/pieces from team 2 and work with
the graphics team making sure it looks the way they imagined. Thus
completing the circle. Basically after the CF team makes it work they can
hand off the easy HTML stuff back to this team to make sure all of the fonts
are right, the spacing is just how the graphics team imagined, and all of
the forms are left aligned, spaced and sized right.
b. This is a good place for Junior developers/interns to start, working with
the finished CF code they usually will get up to speed with CF more quickly
and move on to doing more functional work.
c. You might also want to plan on a 2-1 ratio with the CF team.. basically 2
HTML coders for every one CF coder.

You might ask why a separate HTML team, aren't all CF coders advanced HTML
coders.. We'll yes.. But once your brain is thinking of stored procedures,
and search logic, etc.. you start ignoring the HTML parts. CF coders have a
tendency to hate doing the finer details of the HTML, and they let it slip.
at least that's my opinion I could be wrong. Not to mention that sometimes
making that form look just right can take 80% of the development time where
20% was doing the actually dynamic logic.. And a good CF coder will want to
get on to the next piece of functionality, that's the fun part of the job..

Watching this type of team in action, is very interesting. It's amazing the
amount of work that can get done when you break up an application into its
separate pieces by teams. And let each one do what they do best..

That's my 2cents.. Hope it helps,
----Mike