I've written a CF application in 4.0.1 which works fine locally, but when I
try to modify it and use it on a 4.5 remote server, I'm getting some weird
actions.

When a user logs into the application successfully, a number of session
variables are written, and on their welcoming screen these variables are
accessed and displayed. BUT whenever a user clicks a link to another page
within the application, suddenly the session variables are gone (including
the really important [for me] session.authorized and session.adminlevel and
session.adminuid variables)... it also dumps the session.cfid and
session.cftoken variables and creates new ones.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? What am I doing wrong?
How can I fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
bw

Bill Walthall

                    "...now he knew what Shalimar knew:
                     If you surrendered to the air, you could ride it"
                                                   --Toni Morrison, Song of
Solomon

                [EMAIL PROTECTED]                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                              www.billwalthall.com