Dan,
It looks like it would be easy to implement, but the installation of the
class file is a no go for my host. According to them, they don't have it
installed and they "don't allow any custom tags or other 3rd party software
on the shared Cold Fusion servers."

Unless there is some other way (anybody?), I guess I'll have to change hosts
or gateway/merchant solutions.

~Max