From: Eric Haskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Help with Form Validation Against Spam

Also take into consideration some of these bots look for the form action and
fields and create their own post to the URL. I started using an accesskey on
some of my customers OLD formmail.cgi  Wrote a custom verification looking
for a certain value (hidden accesskey). Also renamed the script.

This cutdown on the Spam right off the bat. This was on top of javascript
email validation

Eric Haskins
Web Systems Developer