Jordan Michaels wrote:
> To do this, you could run the following command in CFEXECUTE:
>
> /path/to/spamassassin < mailmessage.txt
>
> and then save the results. The results themselves will look something
> like this:
>
> ------------
> # spamassassin < test.txt

I think that to do this method effectively, you would probably want to
send yourself an email message that you then save as a file, and use
that as your template.  I would run that through spamassassin to find a
message that has no warnings about the content, and then use the score
(from the X-Spam-Status line, which may be 0) as your baseline.  Then
you could use that template to swap in the subject and text of the
emails you are sending out...all of the headers are intact, so
spamassassin doesn't choke on that (and presumably, they would all be
similar from your location)...to spamassassin it just looks like an
email that has already been sent out.   Your would compare the score to
your baseline to get a relative score for the "content" part of the
message.   The only thing that I can think it might choke on is the
dates and times, if those start getting too old...not sure if
spamassassin takes that into account.

This is all guessing, though.