They're pretty good, i've used them in the past.  You can probably find
better rates than what they offer.  Honestly, i haven't noticed a
difference between any of the merchant banks other than their rates.
You almost rarely ever have to deal with them, although I'm not doing
millions of transactions a day, so I can't speak for problems involved
with those numbers of transactions.

CardService is one of the biggest merchant banks if not the biggest.
Try and negotiate a better deal with them, do a simple search on yahoo
for "accept credit cards", get the rates from other merchant banks
before you pick one.

You might also take a look at Authorize.net, integrating authorize.net
is much easier and cheaper than something like cybercash. It's just a
simple https form, there are a couple free <CF_authorizenet> tags out
there.

Steve Nelson