Well I got the new site up for awhile (we're using CommonSpot from
Paperthin) and it was ok for awhile but then started slowing down after
awhile.  So I took it back down.

I'm going to put the new site back up in a few minutes and see how it
goes again.  Jon, if I had Report Execution Times on but had Enable
Debugging off, would it have played a role - because I did have that on
but I had enable debugging off.

The settings that CommonSpot recommend are below but I went ahead and
checked the Timeout requests and set it to 60 for now.

Timeout requests after (seconds) - unchecked
Enable Whitespace Management - checked
Caching

Maximum number of cached templates should not exceed 1000. Recommended:
500.

Trusted cache - unchecked
Save Class Files - unchecked

Client Variables

None - checked (if you have custom applications that use client
variables then you can leave this checked and set database
appropriately)

Memory Variables

Enable Application Variables - checked
Enable Session Variables - checked
Enable J2EE Session Variables - (if you are integrating with JSP and the
Commonspot Version is greater than CS 32SP 4, this variable can be
checked)

Mail
(Optional) - Make sure the value for 'MailServer' is valid. CommonSpot
does not use this setting, but any use ofCFMAIL without a server
parameter will rely on this value.
JVM Settings
The JVM Settings will vary depending on what type of installation you
have preformed. There are three types of installation. Below you will
find the general recommendations and then depending on what type of
configuration you will find explicit instructions:

General Settings

Maximum Heap Size - Set a Maximum Heap of 1024MB
Minimum Heap Size -leave this blank
JVM Arguments - set this field equal to the "java.args" listed below.

JVM Version: Use the JVM Version 1.4.2_05 (click here to learn more
about changing your JVM)
ClassPath - make sure the /commonspot/java directory is listed (i.e.