> So, here's my idea. Access cannot literally store paragraphs however you
can
> always put in <P> at the start of each paragraph/line and achieve the the
> paragraphs. The drawback to this is that if it is left up to the regular
> user, they'll probably mess it up.
>
> So, this is the idea. Is there a way to detect a paragraph break, then
when
> you submit the page, the paragraph break is detected, and then replaced
with
> a <P> tag. Therefor all the user has to do, is put in a normal paragraph.

See the ParagraphFormat() function.  There's not really such a thing as a
paragraph break when entering text in an html textbox.  The closest thing is
two successive line breaks.  CF's ParagraphFormat() function simply replaces
every pair of linebreaks with a <P> tag.

I've found a better approach is to replace every linebreak with a <BR>.
Then, when rendering the text, it more closely resembles what was entered by
the user.  For example, this text entered in a textbox:

Sincerely,
John Smith

doesn't get altered by ParagraphFormat() and the resulting html appears
something like:

Sincerely, John Smith

Jim