Well put Mark. I'm with you on learning new tools too. If I wasn't,
I'd still be using an Apple II+ to make new Lode Runner levels
(hopefully didn't date myself too badly there).

Personally I like the Project structure. In fact, I have my .cfm and
..cfc files set to open into Notepad if I'm just double clicking it
from Windows Explorer. This is so it will open quick and I can find
what I'm looking for easily. But that is definitely rare and I usually
am in Eclipse / CFEclipse to begin with. Searching an entire project
is flexible and fast.

And Rick, I'm definitely a keyboard shortcut guy also. The CFEclipse
toolbar is turned off. I've actually adapted some of Dreamweaver's
shortcuts to be the CFEclipse default. Learning new shortcuts is
definitely frustrating at first, but if you're committed to switching
tools, it come pretty quick.

My $.02

--
Matt Williams