From: Jason T. Slack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: BlueDragon Question

Hi Josh,

I tried the BlueDragon 7 beta and I cannot get it to install properly.

It only installs the uninstall application, nothing else.

the version 6.x installer works perfectly.

So what do I do to fix my issue? I thought that I had everything set
correctly since it works on my Windows CF MX 7.02 server. I would prefer to
use OS X though.

Can we chat about this more to see what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

-Jason

On Nov 15, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Josh Adams wrote:

> Are you still having this problem, Jason?  If so, are you using the
> BlueDragon 7 beta?  If not, be sure to check it out!  You will need
> the BlueDragon 7 beta (or any later version we release) to use
> Application.cfc as versions of BlueDragon prior to 7 beta do not
> support the automatic use of that file.
>
> Let us know where things stand!
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

>>> 4: SELECT LocationID, LocationName FROM Locations