Hi folks,

I've tried in vain to install the BlueDragon 7 beta on my Macboook Pro.
Followed the installation instructions to the letter, but it only ever
seems to drop the uninstaller into the Bluedragon application folder,
and gives up after that.

I'll post the installation log on here (also posted this to the BD
interest list but haven't had a response as yet).

To be honest I was actually hoping to install BD JX 6.2 on the Mac, but
have never been able to get it to recognise 1.42 as the default Java on
that particular machine, again despite following the FAQ instructions.
Any advice on that score would be appreciated too!

Thanks

David

----

Installation log:

--------
Install Begin: Thu Nov 16 20:57:20 GMT 2006
Install End:   Thu Nov 16 20:57:32 GMT 2006

Created with Zero G's InstallAnywhere 7.1 Enterprise Build 2892

Summary
-------

Installation: Successful with errors.

16 SUCCESSES
0 WARNINGS
3 NONFATAL ERRORS
0 FATAL ERRORS

Action Notes:

None.

Install Log Detail:

Install Action:           InstallAnywhere Variables

Install Action:

Custom Action:
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode
                        Additional Notes: ERROR -     class
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode unavailable.

Install Action:           InstallAnywhere Variables

Check Disk Space:         /Applications/BlueDragon_Server_JX
                        Additional Notes: NOTE - Required Disk
Space: 1,299,563; Free Disk Space: 23,688,818,688

Install Directory:        /Applications/BlueDragon_Server_JX/

Custom Action:
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode
                        Additional Notes: ERROR -     class
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode unavailable.

Install File:
/Applications/BlueDragon_Server_JX/BlueDragonLicense.txt

Install Directory:        /Applications/BlueDragon_Server_JX/uninstall/

Install Uninstaller:      BlueDragon Server JX 7.0 (Install All
Uninstaller Components)

Install Uninstaller:      BlueDragon Server JX 7.0 (Install All
Uninstaller Components)

Install Action:           InstallAnywhere Variables

Custom Action:
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode
                        Additional Notes: ERROR -     class
com.newatlanta.bluedragon.installer.IACustomCode unavailable.

Execute Command:
/System/Library/StartupItems/BlueDragonServer/BlueDragonServer