I'll go on record as saying i thought there was absolutely nothing
wrong with the food.  most conferences (at least, ones that i've been
to) offer a boxed lunch that consists of a pre-made ham and
cheese-like-substance sandwich... and a coke.   Really, the food at
CFUnited was fine (better than fine) IMO.

C'mon people...think before you act.  What if (heaven forbid) somebody
on the board or at Teratech listen to you and improve the food...and
what if they have to pull funds from the open bar night in order to do
that???  /me shakes head.  now *that* would be a travesty.