From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 October 2000 07:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFTRANSACTION

        Ok it seems to me the way I am understanding cftransaction is that
it rolls back the transaction only per database? Is that right? If it is
that is kind of worthless since I have a few different databases that are
hinging upon one databases fields being filled in.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer
Dixon Ticonderoga