Hello All...

I am trying to sort a multi-dimentional array. And am getting an error I've
never seen before.

==== The Setup ====
I am querying two tables to populate a select box,Because I need to know
which table the selection came from, and there will be duplicate IDs on two
tables, I want to add a table identifier...So I thought I would make an
array...(if you know a better way please share).

I have reversed the order in which the array populates - because as far as I
can tell - the ArraySort() will only do the first 'field', and I need to
sort the text 'field' in alphabetical...not the IDs...(if you know a better
way please share).

Oh yea - one more piece of info - the text is stored in unicode on the db.
===============

==== The Code ====
<cfset sql_getContent = ArrayNew(2)>

<cfloop query="GetSubject">
        <cfset sql_getContent[currentrow][3] = 1>
        <cfset sql_getContent[currentrow][2] = GetSubject.Subject_ID>
        <cfset sql_getContent[currentrow][1] = GetSubject.Subject_Name>
</cfloop>

<cfloop query="GetSSubject">
        <cfset SSnum = GetSubject.recordCount+GetSSubject.CurrentRow>
        <cfset sql_getContent[SSnum][3] = 3>
        <cfset sql_getContent[SSnum][2] = GetSSubject.SSubject_CD>
        <cfset sql_getContent[SSnum][1] = GetSSubject.SSubject_Name>
</cfloop>

<cfset ArraySort(sql_getContent, "textnocase")>

==== The Error ====
The expression has requested a variable or an intermediate expression result
as a simple value, however, the result cannot be converted to a simple
value. Simple values are strings, numbers, boolean values, and date/time
values. Queries, arrays, and COM objects are examples of complex values.

The most likely cause of the error is that you are trying to use a complex
value as a simple one. For example, you may be trying to use a query
variable in a <CFIF> tag. This was possible under Cold Fusion 2.0 but is an
error under later versions.